Call Today (602) 300-6777

One of the things that a divorcing wife can ask of the court is to change her last name back to her maiden name. This choice is completely up to the wife and the husband has no say in it either way. If she wants her maiden name restored, she should request this in the petition for dissolution of marriage.  If, however, she does not complete the name change in the divorce case, but later changes her mind, then she will have to file a petition for name change at a later date which requires payment of another filing fee. Be sure to inform Mr. Dudley if you would like your maiden name restored.

ContactBlogLegal Services